opening September 14th, 6-8pm
hours: Thurs-Sat 12-6pm or by appointment : firstname.lastname@example.org
A NIGHT IN THE WOODS
Opening: September 14th, 6-8pm
Dates: Sep 14th - Oct 28st, 2017
September 14th, 6-8pm
Jen Schwarting and Derek Stroup are thrilled to announce the launch of their new publishing venture, Field magazine. The inaugural issue features in-depth interviews with Brooklyn-based artists Rachel Frank and Karen Lederer.
Come get your Fall 2017 issue at the party on September 14th-- the launch party will coincide with Field Projects's opening of new work by Sahana Ramakrishnan.
Launch party copies of Field magazine are $5!
Curated by Katrina Slavik
Opening: August 10th, 6-8pm
Dates: Aug 10th - 26th, 2017
Annie Briard, David Chan, Sara Dittrich, Kei Ito,Heather Merckle, Margaret Noble, Sharon Servilio, Tamsen Wojtanowski
OPENING: November 9th, 6-8pm
Dates: November 9th - December 23th, 2017
OPEN CALL :
Deadline: December 2rd, 2017,11:59pm
About 85% of the artists we have shown at Field Project are discovered through our open call process. :)
- All types of exhibitions are welcome: Group, Solo, 2 person, 3 person, etc.
- All art disciplines are welcome: painting, sculpture, new media, audio, film, etc
- We accept submission on an ongoing basis.
- We meet 3 times a year to look over the proposals and pick out shows.
- We schedule exhibition a year in advance.
- We are looking for conceptually rigorous projects, and themes that are innovative, challenging, and engaging.