Gallery hours: Thurs-Sat 12-6pm or by appointment email: email@example.com
Curated by Mikela Wesson
Featuring: Jaclyn Brown, Anne Buckwalter, Hilary Doyle, Sarah Fox, Dominique Fung, Lynnea Holland-Weiss
Reception: August 9th, 6-8pm
Dates: August 9th-September 1st, 2018
Curated by Jacob Rhodes
Reception: September 13th, 6-8pm
Dates: September 13th - October 20th, 2018
Our Souls To Keep
Curated by Lissa Rivera (Museum of Sex)
Featuring: Panteha Abareshi, Mickey Aloisio, Amanda Calobrisi, Sedrick Chisom, Julia Dunham, Loren Erdrich, Ana Espinal, Jessica Harvey, Amy Johnquest, Dani Lessnau, Kat Lyons, Michelle Mayer, Katie Morton, Hannah Murgatroyd, Alex O'Neal, Jennifer May Reiland, Shari Wilkins
Opening Reception: SATURDAY June 30th, 6-8
Dates: June 29th- July 28th, 2018
SHOW #51: OUR SOULS TO KEEP
Selected by curators Lissa River, Jacob Rhodes, Rachel Frank, Alissa Polan, Kristen Racaniello and Mikela Wesson.
Featuring: Hannah Altman, Hannah Boone, Vincent Chen, CUNTEMPORARY ARTISTS PRESENTS (Joanne Leah and Marne Lucas), Jen Davis, Gabrielle Donofrio, Florencia Escudero, Pola Esther, Becky Flanders, Katya Grokhovsky, Zachary Z. Handler, Jaz Harold, Angela Hoener, Anna Ilsley, Nefertiti Jenkins, Amanda Konishi, Owen Lee, Joseph Liatela, Nico Mazza, Shona McAndrew, Emily Marie Miller, Naomi Nakazato, Alyssa Piro, Marc Prats, Colin Radcliffe, Selina Roman, Maja Ruznic, Kristen Sanders, Aparna Sarkar, Erin Schwinn, Chad States, Marie Tomanova, Marit van Heumen, Christian Vargas, Gabrielle Vitollo, Eva Weiss, Marcus Zilliox, Mark Zubrovich
Sarah Aice Moran
Winter Open Call 2019
Deadline: December 15, 2018, 11:59pm
All submissions will be considered for
- The Winter Exhibition
- The Online Exhibition
- Solo Exhibitions at Field Projects
- Group Exhibitions at Field Projects
- Art Fairs
- Off Site Exhibitions
- Featured in Field Magazine
- Featured on our Social Media
- Our Studio Visit program for NYC artists
- All types of exhibitions are welcome: Group, Solo, 2 person, 3 person, etc.
- All art disciplines are welcome: painting, sculpture, new media, audio, film, etc
- We accept submission on an ongoing basis.
- We meet 3 times a year to look over the proposals and pick out shows.
- We schedule exhibition a year in advance.
- We are looking for conceptually rigorous projects, and themes that are innovative, challenging, and engaging.
Get your copy today!
Loren Britton, Jessica Campbell, Tlisza Juarique,
Amanda Turner Pohan, Sahana Ramakrishnan,
Tiffany Smith, Jen Schwarting, Rachel Steinberg,
Derek Stroup, Marcus Zilliox
Copies are available at Field Projects, Chelsea