hours: Thurs-Sat 12-6pm or by appointment : firstname.lastname@example.org
OPENING: November 9th, 6-8pm
Dates: November 9th - December 16th, 2017
A NIGHT IN THE WOODS
Opening: September 14th, 6-8pm
Dates: Sep 14th - Oct 28st, 2017
OPEN CALL :
Deadline: December 2rd, 2017,11:59pm
About 85% of the artists we have shown at Field Project are discovered through our open call process. :)
- All types of exhibitions are welcome: Group, Solo, 2 person, 3 person, etc.
- All art disciplines are welcome: painting, sculpture, new media, audio, film, etc
- We accept submission on an ongoing basis.
- We meet 3 times a year to look over the proposals and pick out shows.
- We schedule exhibition a year in advance.
- We are looking for conceptually rigorous projects, and themes that are innovative, challenging, and engaging.
Jen Schwarting and Derek Stroup are thrilled to announce the launch of their new publishing venture, Field magazine. The inaugural issue features in-depth interviews with Brooklyn-based artists Rachel Frank and Karen Lederer.