hours: Thurs-Sat 12-6pm or by appointment : email@example.com
Sara Maria Salamone and Tyler Lafreniere (Mrs., NY)
Opening Reception: January 11th, 6pm
Dates: January 11th - February 17th
Caitlin Albritton, Dexter Ciprian, Dan Fig, Peter Hamlin, Lydia Pettit, Megan Stroech
Show #47 : DEEP STRETCH Online Exhibition
Selected by curators Sara Maria Salamone, Tyler Lafreniere, Jacob Rhodes, Rachel Frank, Alissa Polan Kristen Racaniello and Katrina Slavik
Trey Abdella / Tyler Beard / Kayley Berezney / Patricia Brace / Rachel Garber Cole / Joan Wadleigh Curran / Maya Ben David / Austin Furtak-Cole / Timothy Hoyt / Kelly McCafferty / Nancy Mladenoff / Kenichi Nakajima / Kelsey Shwetz / Anastasiya Tarasenko / Patricia Renee' Thomas
OPENING: November 9th, 6-8pm
Dates: November 9th - December 16th, 2017
OPEN CALL :
Deadline: May 26,11:59pm
About 85% of the artists we have shown at Field Project are discovered through our open call process. :)
- All types of exhibitions are welcome: Group, Solo, 2 person, 3 person, etc.
- All art disciplines are welcome: painting, sculpture, new media, audio, film, etc
- We accept submission on an ongoing basis.
- We meet 3 times a year to look over the proposals and pick out shows.
- We schedule exhibition a year in advance.
- We are looking for conceptually rigorous projects, and themes that are innovative, challenging, and engaging.
Jen Schwarting and Derek Stroup are thrilled to announce the launch of their new publishing venture, Field magazine. The inaugural issue features in-depth interviews with Brooklyn-based artists Rachel Frank and Karen Lederer.